Mothership Scrapbook Gal, a Riverside-based craft business, seeks a highly motivated, energetic self-starter for an internship position (volunteer/unpaid/academic credit).
Mothership Scrapbook Gal’s mission is to help people craft their special day and everyday moments. Mothership Scrapbook Gal hosts craft events throughout the Inland Empire and Orange County, including the very popular “Crafty Happy Hour” event that gives crafters and non-crafters of all ages an opportunity to make handmade cards at local restaurants, coffee shops and breweries. The owner of Mothership Scrapbook Gal, Rina Gonzales, was instrumental and part of the team that brought “Craftin’ in the City” to Riverside in the Fall of 2012. Ms. Gonzales is a designer member of the Craft & Hobby Association, a national organization.
- be willing to work hard and do a lot of leg work;
- ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- have good communication, customer service skills and photography experience;
- be proficient with Word and Excel;
- have a general interest in, and willingness to learn, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest), WordPress and Mail Chimp Email Marketing; and
- Positive and can-do attitude is essential!
For a detailed and printable description of this internship opportunity, please use this link: http://bit.ly/1LXGoTe