The brief summary, below, is a guide regarding my custom scrapbook services. I would love to help you with a custom scrapbook for your special and everyday moments. My passion for paper crafting extends way beyond scrapbooks now so if you have a project/idea that you would like help with, please contact me and we can discuss how I can help you with a craft kit (to get you started) or if you would like to hire me to create your project!
Custom Scrapbook Services
- No journaling is included.
- If you would like blank text boxes included please just let me know.
- All photos must be organized and provided in the order you want them (for example, chronological, by event) to appear in the scrapbook. Note: an additional charge will apply to add photos to your scrapbook.
- All pages will include photo mats for 4 by 6 photos or smaller rectangles or squares. Typically, I will include 2-4 mats on a page.
- Sometimes I will include circles, ovals, stars or heart shapes. If you would like a specific shape, please let me know.
COST PER PAGE AND MATERIALS
- Depending on level of details and embellishment, costs per page (12 by 12) will range from $8 – $15; (8 by 8) will range from $6 – 12.
- If photos are provided, there is an additional charge for cropping and photo placement. Cost estimate will depend on number of photos to be provided.
- The initial quote I provide will include my estimate on all products that you will receive with your Scrapbook Order, such as the Album, Pages, Page Protectors and Tape Runner. I will not charge for Paper, Embellishments, Stickers, etc. as those costs are factored into the Per Page Cost.
TIME TO COMPLETE AND CONTACT INFO
- The time needed to complete a project is something that is determined on a project by project basis.
- To place your custom scrapbook order, please contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Facebook from my Mothership Scrapbook Gal fan page.
Thank you for your interest in hiring me to scrapbook your special memories!
Testimonials on Custom Orders
“Mothership Scrapbook Gal did an exemplary job on a scrapbook order for a family member’s 100th birthday celebration. I appreciated Rina’s professionalism and the super creative ideas she incorporated into the design. Mothership Scrapbook Gal truly captured the importance of Grandma’s life events, and illustrated them beautifully with quality materials. I can’t wait to share the scrapbook with everyone at her birthday party. I know it will be a family keepsake for years to come.” -Rachel M.
“Rina! I got your package yesterday and the banner is just so cute! Thank you so much! Love it. It will be perfect for our dinner/shower on Sunday! Thank you again! You do great work.” – Jill W.
“The scrapbook you made for my daughter’s birthday was amazing. You know how teenagers won’t admit that they love something – well ours admitted she loved her scrapbook! Thank you so much, Rina!” – Eric S.