Disclosure: I was provided with products for this blog post as a member of the Laura Kelly Design Team. Products featured in this blog post are from ChecksInTheMail.com and Expressionery.com. This post contains affiliate links.
It’s nearly the end of October! I love celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness in October, there are a lot of cool products available to help support much needed research and efforts to help find a cure for this terrible disease. I get to share a few with you today.I am fortunate to share the “October Miracle Girl” products by Laura Kelly Designs. Here are a the cool + inspiring items I am sharing today:
- Survivor Leather Checkbook Cover: Retail $18.99
- The bright and charming Survivor checkbook cover features bright pink polka dots and four fabulous friends. This whimsical leather cover reminds us all to live, love, laugh, and dream. This checkbook cover is made of high quality leather and contains a stitched in vinyl flap for duplicate checks and vinyl sleeve for photos and credit cards.
- Survivor Debit Caddy: Retail $19.99
- This caddy is a fun way to carry your debit card and keep tracks of your purchases too. It also comes with a pen, 4 mini debit registers and slots for 3 cards.
- Survivor Coin Purse: Retail $10.99
- This coin purse is made of a silk blend and measures approximately 4.25 inches x 3 inches.
- Flamingo Notepad* 4.25 inches by 5.5 inches/80 pages: Retail $17.50
- *This notepad is found on the Expressionery.com website. It is awesome because you can personalize it with your name, a fun motto or words of inspiration. It makes a perfect holiday or birthday gift too.
When you purchase the Survivor products at ChecksInTheMail.com, 3% of the proceeds for Survivor products are donated to CTRC – Cancer Therapy and Research Center. That is so awesome.I also got a new custom label jar of Udderly Smooth hand cream to enjoy. I love this cream because it’s water based, goes on smooth and feels great. It is not a tad bit greasy! Check out my prior posts on why Udderly Smooth is such a wonderful product.
Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope your October was a very happy one!
P.S. I am very happy to note that a very special someone in my life is a survivor after going through treatment in Winter 2014- Spring 2015, she is now cancer free. I love her with all my heart!