Disclosure: I am a member of the Laura Kelly Design Team and was provided products from AdornIt for this blog post. All opinions are 100% my own.
I am so happy, proud and amazed at my friend – Laura Kelly Walters – and her awesome ability to create new products. I am excited to share a DIY Planner Clips project with you and share ALL OF HER AWESOME new line with AdornIt too. Let’s get going…
Laura’s new line with AdornIt are available on her website, www.shoplaurakelly.com, her products are so awesome – let me tell you all about them!
- 12 by 12 Papers in Laura’s signature Inklings colors. These papers are perfect for all of your paper crafting needs – scrapbooks, banners, handmade cards and much more.
- Hot Pink Dots
- Orange Check
- Emerald Check
- Blue Swirls
- Magenta Dots
- Black & White Dots (Laura’s signature for sure!)
- Clear Stickers. These stickers are also great for scrapbook and paper projects, and for planner friends too! They would make a great gift to anyone who loves paper crafting.
- Months of the Year
- School/Teacher theme
- Inspirational woods and doodles
- Art Play Paintables. These are 12 by 12 watercolor papers! These are perfect for handmade cards, mixed media journals, planner inserts/dividers, scrapbooks and much more.
- Wish on Stars
- Be Your Best
- Cupcake Frames
- Rainbow Frames
- Celebrate Frames
- Matte Stickers. More stickers means more fun – these stickers are so awesome, you can use them for scrapbooks, journals, planners and any paper craft projects. I colored an entire sheet for my DIY Planner Clips (below).
- School/Teacher theme
- Things to do
- List Maker
- Playful doodles (This is the one I had fun with!)
What I love most about all of Laura’s products is that you can use them in so many different ways! The Art Play Paintables are awesome because at any age – who doesn’t like to color!
Here is my fun DIY Project using the Matte Stickers:
DIY Planner Clips
Craft Supplies List
- Laura Kelly – 12 by 12 paper by AdornIt
- Laura Kelly – Matte stickers by AdornIt
- Hot glue gune and hot glue sticks
- Paper clips
Step 1: Color! Color your matte stickers. I used Tombow markers to color mine, it was so fun and relaxing too.
Step 2: Heat your glue gun Cut square paper pieces using your Laura Kelly Inklings paper. I cut my paper squares to be 1.75′ by 1.75′
Step 3: Once your glue gun is ready, then take you paper pieces and paper clips – have the paper clip ready to immediately set down on the paper once you put a dab of hot glue. Add the paper clip and then you can add your matte sticker on top. I was able to make a dozen planner clips using 1 Matte Sticker sheet!
Step 4: Add your awesome new planner clip to your AdornIt Planner! Look at this awesome tutorial from Michelle Stewart with ideas on how to use Laura’s AdornIt products to create a personalized planner.
I hope you check out Laura’s new products and are inspired to create!