I am so excited to share the news that Aleene’s Tacky Glue has a new bottle design that will make your crafting table more efficient than ever!
The new bottle design is helpful because:
- The cap stand allows the bottle to remain inverted at all times. So this means that glue is always at the tip, ready to apply.
- The tip is now pre-cut and eliminates the need to pull out heavy duty scissors, and if you want to cut more for heavier flow then that is up to you!
- The cap snaps shut – you never have to worry about losing the cap and drying out your glue.
- The cap is large and makes it easy to grip and remove.
- You will not need to constantly clean this tip of dried glue, just snap the cap when you are finished crafting with it!
- In sum, the new bottles design is ALWAYS READY WHEN YOU NEED IT!
I am huge fan of I Love To Create – the company that manufactures Aleene’s glues and I had the pleasure to tour their Fresno-based headquarters in February! Here are some photos from my trip:
Here are the 5 glues that are available with the new bottle design:
Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
This glue has an extra-thick formula that won’t run and grabs hard-to-hold items on contact. The fast-grabbing, fast-tacking formula dries clear and is great for grabbing and permanently adhering items such as beads and stones.
Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue