2. More Scrapbook Events — will be posting a special Valentine’s Workshop (create an 8 by 8 book in 3 hours!) soon…
3. More Exercise — I now have a YMCA membership thanks to my Cousin Alex. Watch out Zumba class members, it’s on!
4. Spend more time with family (and taking photos of my adorable nephew!)
5. Take my craft business (Mothership Scrapbook Gal) to the next level (with your help), which means more events/workshops, more custom projects, more CM sales, more Facebook Fans (goal is to hit 250 by June 2012). If you enjoy my blogs and posts, please share my FB page today, that really helps me out!!! It’s easy, just click here.
6. Charity — give to charity and volunteer as much as possible!!! Need a basket for a charity, just ask me — I’ll probably donate to your good cause. Also, you can now catch me as lead Tweeter for @CharityWings (an amazing charity that produces scrapbook events and sends the $$$ raised to Noble Causes throughout the USA — talk about working on my good juju in 2012!!)